Tape solutions from Polymac
A quick and easy way to seal products and packaging.
Polymac Packaging’s range of adhesive tapes secure your packaging with a reliable and durable seal. Whether packaging plastic boxes or paper bags, we have a tape suitable for your packaging material.
Our extensive range of tapes include:
- Polypropylene – Hot Melt Polyprop is one of the most commonly used tapes for all application types.
- Vinyl - A strong performance adhesive tape for all surface types.
- Low Noise Adhesive - For quiet dispensing, low noise adhesives keep noise to a minimum.
- Paper Adhesive - A high quality, environmentally friendly option.
- Acrylic - A high strength tape with great temperature resistance.
- Warning Tapes – Tapes offering methods of communicating handling instructions to packaging handlers
- Heat Resistant Masking Tape - A heat resistant tape suitable for industrial applications.
- Chevron Tape - Highly visible chevron tape for safety and floor marking applications.
- Silver Cloth - Silver cloth is a water resistant, robust mesh tape.
Our tapes are available in clear, buff, and printed, and in a range of sizes to suit your unique requirements.
Polymac Packaging’s high quality tapes are fabricated as strong and reliable products, which are easy to dispense and apply, with the ability to stick to a range of surfaces, including paper and board surfaces.
Looking to make application even easier? Polymac Packaging can supply tape dispensers for swift and straightforward hand application.
Our range of dispensers include:
- Standard Gun - A standard application gun to achieve a professional and accurate seal.
- Universal Gun - Fit with an additional safety feature, the Gun’s blade is only exposed when the trigger is squeezed.
- Deluxe Gun – The Deluxe Gun features a safety guard which can be clipped over the blade when not in use.
- All of our dispensers feature a tension control device for use with 50mm & 75mm wide polypropylene or vinyl tapes.
We have worked with Polymac Packaging since 2017. They are always very helpful, pleasant and prompt in their response. Product quality and availability is very good.
Rob Munslow, Pan Technologies
As a repeat customer Polymac Packaging provide excellent stock availability, great quality and have friendly, knowledgeable staff to speak to for help and advice on products,
Nick Darbey , L&L Industrial
We have been purchasing Poly Bags and Packaging items from Polymac Packaging for many years. We have found them to be committed to excellent customer service, quality and speedy deliveries.
Darren Jones, General Manager, Midlands IT Recycling
Lyn at Polymac Packaging has worked with us to provide a bespoke packaging solution for our production. She has assisted in the implementation of 30% recycled products to reduce our waste and costs. Polymac delivered as promised on the brief we provided.
Paul Barlow, Operations Director, Maypole Limited
We have worked with Polymac Packaging for many years and they provide us with bespoke and standard packaging materials against our Kanban schedule system. Their knowledge of packaging materials and solutions is vast and have always offered excellent service and quality. No matter how big or small our needs they have delivered.
Karen Smith – Purchasing Manager at Petford Group
We have been using Polymac Packaging for our bespoke polythene products for many years and their service and support has always been second to none. Polymac provide excellent customer services and Lyn always makes sure we get our goods delivered on time. They are one of the most reliable suppliers I use and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services.
Helen Evans – Senior Operations Administrator - Maxell Moulding Services
We use 30% recycled materials in our plastic products
For bespoke and off-the-shelf products alike, bringing cost savings to your business with recycled packaging solutions.